From the drawings to the luthier's bench!

Personal designs materialized !

For more than 7 years  followers of this blog, have accompanied me step after step,  into a personal, and unique journey back in time , giving me great inspiration, strength, and the motivation  to continue experimenting with  forms of traditional musical instruments, and hybrid designs.

What an important moral recognition I have received  by the fact that the blog and my designs continue to inspire, traditional music enthusiasts,  bouzouki players, and luthiers.

I thought to post some of the bouzouki instruments which have been materialized through time , following my personal designs.
Some of them are personal custom orders, some others creations from luthier friends with designs granted to them , and few other by luthiers inspired by my designs.

Enjoy !

All rights reserved. (c) S.Dimis 2017
All rights reserved. (c) S.Dimis 2017
All rights reserved. (c) S.Dimis 2017
All rights reserved. (c) S.Dimis 2017
All rights reserved. (c) S.Dimis 2017
All rights reserved. (c) S.Dimis 2017
All rights reserved. (c) S.Dimis 2017
All rights reserved. (c) S.Dimis 2017
All rights reserved. (c) S.Dimis 2017
All rights reserved. (c) S.Dimis 2017

Comments

Popular Posts