Five (5)

The "lucky" number of five.



As I am waiting for more photos from the bowl progress, I started to make assumptions in my mind regarding the anticipation of this new instrument.

Born on the 5th day of a month, 5 has been always my "Lucky number".
Hmm...wondering how many "fives" included in my life's journey...
Lucky?..well not always, on a 5th date I lost one of the most important people in my life...

But let me go with the flow of my first assumption:
My daughter born on the 5th month of the year.Immigrated to US on 95,met my wife on 05, I am driving my 5th car...
This will be the 5th bouzouki ,in searching for the sound of 50s.

Don't you get it?A little voice screams inside my head!

And I can find of course trillion-zillion other times, where "lucky 5" was absence , did not play any important role, in any other important event of my life!


Comments

Popular Posts