Revelation: The Art of Salvation

By the hands of a talented hagiographer !

Twenty (20) years ago I returned to Greece to  fulfill my 2 years military obligations.
It was an important time of self research,  and self-awareness. 

It was also the time when the inspirational book "The Revelation of John" by Author: Georgios V. Mavromatis became a frequent companion  το  my retreat. 
Inspired by the apocalyptic events and the vivid visual references described in the Revelation of John , ten years later (2009) , I started creating a massive digital art-work, which stayed , for the most part, unfinished.

Ten years later, by looking the exceptional Art-work created by the hagiographer Fani Kalamari ( professional page : Φανή Καλαμάρη), and inspired by her  talent, the completion of the unique Revelation hagiography (which for years I kept vividly in my mind), became an imperative event.

I present you the initial work by Fani Kalamari Φανή Καλαμάρηwith the color preforms (προπλασμους), wanting to share with you her beautiful journey into the mystical world of the wonderful and demanding art of hagiography! 

Stay tuned! 





Comments

Popular Posts