Last commemorative photos

And the great anticipation!



As the temperature in S.Florida is getting a little cooler , I gave finally today the OK to Gianni to sent my bouzouki next week. It will be a long two weeks anticipation until my instrument reaches its final destination. Giannis sent me the last two commemorative photos inside of his workshop.

Due to the economical crisis back in Greece, I have the feeling that it will become very difficult to sell my mint condition Tsoli's bouzouki, even if the price is greatly lower than the original price I bought it back in 2005.

I have to make up my mind and decide, if I am willing to sell my Tsolis bouzouki lower than an already low price, or I will have to postpone for some more months the creation of my oriental tzoura.


Comments

Popular Posts