3 course pre-war style
1. Original Photo (c)http://www.trixorda.blogspot.com
2. Masking the shape of the instrument
3. Cleaning, rebuilding & color adjusting the sound board
4. Adding fillets, sound hole design, and pick guard
5. Adding soundboard design, strings and fret design
Just before the great celebration of Christmas day, I finally took the decision to order a new trixordo (3 course) bouzouki, by the hands of Giannis Tsoulogiannis.
The greatly anticipated oriental tzouras will have to wait a little longer, as the thirst for the sweet pre-war sound of the old rebetika has been finally defined, as my next goal .