Family dinner

Recording 2 more songs!

Saturday night I visited again my cousin's family for dinner. We took the opportunity to record a couple of songs with my Tsoulogiannis bouzouki, as the Christmas decoration at the house was in progress. Invited was also a good friend, who helped us with the camera recording.

Between watching the basketball game of Miami Heat, setting up the Christmas tree and laughing in every mistake we were making as we were playing music, we were finally able to record a couple of songs.
One of them, the beautiful song by Vasilis Tsitsanis, "H Axaristi-Ungrateful" which is one of the first songs my teacher Giorgos Mantelis tought me 25 years ago.

"Laugh out loud "




"Axaristi"
.


Comments

  1. Μπράβο παιδιά, η αχάριστη είναι ένα απο τα πιο συγκλονιστικά τραγούδια του μεγάλου μας Βασίλη Τσιτσάνη!...πάντα τέτοια,να είστε καλά!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts